Wednesday 7 November 2012

New Prints in time for Christmas

I am very excited to have acquired lots of new prints, some of which are pictured above : ) Just in time to offer a new range before Christmas and the holidays.  So please keep an eye on my SisterBatik Etsy store if you are looking for a beautiful gift for the home-lover, or looking to brighten up your home ready for seasonal entertaining.......and you will never be late with my e-Gift Certificates, which can be emailed promptly and directly to the recipient......and saves on paper, always a good thing!

I will be posting soon on my blog, details of the latest global shipping dates from the UK, so your gifts arrive in time for Christmas.

If you haven't yet seen my SALE section with generous discounts on stunning African wax print pillows and OOAK patchwork, please visit this online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment